Latest from BARBITEC
13th Jun 2018View post
BBQ fires are very common and they are mostly caused by human error, it is VERY rare for a BBQ fire to be caused by the BBQ itself or the Gas bottle
10th Dec 2017
Sent a message to these guys via their website, no reply as usual!!! So as far as I am concerned I cannot recommend them until I get one, over to you 'Winning Appliances'!!
Saw an advert on TV regards indoor Barbeques from 'Winning Appliances' they have one advertised that 'suits indoor use' , need to check it out before I can comment further....Ross Y
Copyright 2018 Barbitec ©