Latest from BARBITEC
5th Jan 2019View post
13th Jun 2018View post
BBQ fires are very common and they are mostly caused by human error, it is VERY rare for a BBQ fire to be caused by the BBQ itself or the Gas bottle
Produced by Barbitec's Technical & Safety Bureau ©2013
Note: Although Barbitec prides itself in the accuracy of information supplied on this page and on our website we cannot be held responsible for inaccuracies or errors, as mentioned above for confirmation of information contact should be made with the Gas supplier concerned or the governments regualtory authority.
IF YOU REQUIRE ANY FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT BARBEQUE RULES & REGS, EITHER CONTACT US OR THE LOCAL GAS SUPPLIER IN YOUR STATE
Copyright 2019 Barbitec ©